Monday, January 28, 2008

Homeward Bound

Well another trip is over. I'm sitting here at Changi Airport about to head back to Darwin. Will get in at 4:35am and back at work at 8:00am. Why do I do it to myself?

I'm sitting in Qantas Club again. There's not much need for it at Changi, considering there's more to do outside of the lounge (as well as free Internet) but I came in for a drink and to scope out the joint. Would be the place to be if you were delayed for a few hours, but... I'm gonna head out in a bit and have a look around.

If you've read along, I hope you've enjoyed the stories. Will be back online for the next trip, in early July for my bro's wedding in the US.

Hope all is good where ever you are. Have a good night's sleep for me!!

3 comments:

Rod Murray said...

Great to travel along with you, Steve.
Have a good re-orientation back to real life.

Anonymous said...

I knew it! I knew it! I knew you would have blogged from your cosy Qantas Club Lounge!
I had a very wet and muddy trek yesterday and have caught the cold you had a few days ago.
Off on a tour to GOlden Triangle and taking two days off to do nothing!!!
Ain't life sweet!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good trip Steve. Sorry about the hat!! Trip to the US sounds good. I don't think we'll be going anywhere for a while. Maybe Thailand.

Love ya

Gab