Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cancellation central!

I haven't been blogging lately, because one of the downsides to living it up at a hotel that's far too expensive is that web access costs way too much - about $8 for 15 minutes. I'm only online now because a text message has informed me that my flight tomorrow has been cancelled and we've been rescheduled for a flight about ten hours later. Good to hear now rather than at the airport, because I've asked for a late checkout (which costs $US80...) and it's better to stay around here than in Chiang Rai airport. Back to Singapore tomorrow, then Darwin the day after that.

I've spent the last few days thinking far too much about not wanting to go back to work. Sadly, no bright ideas for earning a shiteload of money in a short amount of time has entered into my brain. So it's back to work for me on Thursday...

Will post a few more blog updates when I can get some cheaper internet. Will keep going until I'm out of cash!

No comments: