Friday, October 06, 2006

Heading out

I'm sitting at an internet terminal in Siem Reap international airport. Had next to no sleep last night because my emerging cold has evolved into a full blown cold. (Don't worry, I'm pretty sure it's not haemorraegic dengue fever...) So my throat is sore and knowing that I had to get up at 5am meant I didn't really sleep. No biggie. I have a day-use room in Singapore for eight hours before I fly back to Darwin, so will get a bit of a kip there.

I took it easy yesterday, which was good. Since I only have a week off and it's back to work next week (f#$k) I didn't mind chilling out and reading. I sat out on the balcony and took in the goings-on around the place. Siem Reap is a pretty busy little town.

Anyway, flying out of Cambodia in one hour. Might go have a look at some souvenirs...

No comments: