Friday, October 06, 2006

Heading back to the big D in the NT

I'm in the budget terminal at Changi, which sucks compared to the real airport... But I can put up with it considering my flight was $185 return. If you ever fly Tiger, make sure you are not overweight with your baggage (although being overweight is okay because they gave me a boarding pass.) The couple next to me got slugged $68 for being about 5 kilos over the limit. Take no prisoners...

But at least the el-cheapo Changi airport has free internet. Good to kill sometime before I get on the plane, which is in about two hours. Another Tiger thing... check in early. You have to line it in one queue where they check your passport. Then you go to another queue where they check your passport again and take your bag. Stupid.

Am not looking forward to the flight. I feel like shit and my throat is killing me. Thank god I have a weekend before I have to go back to hell, I mean work.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: