Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Jazz in Montreal

Blog has been a bit slow, but doubt there are too many readers...

I got back from Montreal yesterday, having spent the weekend there for a second visit. My first trip in 2004 was a bit ho-hum because the weather was ordinary and I had a cold. This trip was much better, particularly since I was travelling with a semi-local. The jazz festival was on and it certainly added a buzz to the city, with a lot of people enjoying the free acts and soaking up the atmosphere on a great summer's day - unfortunately the rain put a dampener on one of the days, so a wander around Old Montreal was a bit shortlived. But I won't complain too much about the weather, lest you think I'm turning into a Canadian.

On a related matter, I have only heard the term 'humidex' once since I've been here - must be a record!

Facebook is a hundred times better for uploading photos that Blogger, so feel free to check out the album. Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=129415&l=ff136&id=641760192

No comments: